Friday, August 11, 2006

Mirrors

I've been putting off doing this for some time now because I reckon it's churlish of me to complain about outages on a service someone else is paying for that I'm using for free.

However, late last month I started the process of mirroring my blog at Blogspot/[^]. I'm a little under half done posting everything I've written and I reckon I won't be finished for another week or more so expect a largish chunk of missing material that will eventually appear.

I don't plan to stop posting at WDevs[^] unless Michael asks me to :-) but I will be posting the same random rubbish on both sites.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It had been on my todo list to register the blogspot name http://robmanderson.blogspot.com/ for a long time and then hold you ransom to it but it looks like I've missed the boat.

Am I the first to post a comment on your mirror blog?

Anonymous said...

I would create a separate cluster map for this blog - but that's just me - curious about who goes where on the blogs...

Rob said...

The plan is to have separate cluster maps but I'll do that tonight....

And, as far as I know, you're the first respondent!