Sunday, September 11, 2005

I want to clarify something

In my first anniversary post[^] I made the comment that I'd passed something by Wdev's management before I posted it.

The something was this[^].

In later reflection (and given that I'd written the bulk of that post two weeks ago when I was in The Philippines I really ought to have realised this earlier) it seems to me that maybe what I wrote implied the existence of censorship on Wdevs, or, at the very least, the need to run posts by them before posting.

Hence this post. Wdevs management has never ever expressed concern at the stuff I post. The post I asked about was one over which I spent about ten days dithering; not sure if it would fit within the guidelines posted here[^]. It was my decision to run it by them and they were unanimous in both expressing surprise that I'd felt the need and approving it's posting.

I just wanted to make it clear that I was the one who felt the need to get it approved.

No comments: