Thursday, December 09, 2004

I finally worked out how to add a photo gallery

So I'm a tad slow sometimes so shoot me (in 35mm) .

These shots were taken with a Vivitar 3.5 Megapixel Digital camera. It cost maybe a hundred bucks. It lacks the flexibility of my Pentax MZ-50 but it costs bugger all to use and it fits into a pocket. What I do appreciate is the essentially zero cost of a shot. I spent almost as much as the basic camera itself buying a 512 Meg flash card that stores about 300 photos at maximum resolution/minimum compresssion. I'd really have to be shutterbugging to fill that card in a day of shooting

The nice thing about zero shot cost is that you no longer have to worry about processing costs. Just shoot and shoot and delete the shots that don't work. Who'd have thought even ten years ago that this kind of technology would be around and so affordable?

No comments: